International Opera Director & Presentation Skills Trainer, Elizabeth Bachman, helps business professionals, authors and speakers learn how to stand in their power, find their unique voices, attract exciting new customers and close more sales. She is known as “The Starmaker for Speakers”.
From Talking Head To Super Star Presenter
- How does directing opera connect with public speaking?
- Why is having a signature speech important?
- How can this presentation stay fresh for years?
- What are the 3 main reasons even smart, savvy Presenters aren’t getting the action they want out of their listeners?
- What’s the biggest mistake speakers make?
To learn more about Elizabeth and receive her free gift to you, Starmaker Secrets, please visit www.ElizabethBachman.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.