Inspirational Speaker and Mentor Norma Joyce Dougherty is the author of the new book Island Girl: A Triumph of the Spirit, a memoir detailing her journey of self acceptance. Norma Joyce is passionate about helping young girls, teens and women nurture their personal identities.
In this podcast, Norma Joyce discusses how parents can instill a sense of self-worth in their daughters.
The Talk You Should Have With Your Daughter
- What happens early in a girls’ life to plant seeds of self esteem? Low or high?
- How can parents nurture feelings of self acceptance? Is setting a good example paramount?
- What are signs your teen is trying too hard to fit in?
- How do you know if she has lost her way? What can you say to help her find it?
- What about dads? Why is it critical to have an emotionally invested father?
Learn more about Norma Joyce Dougherty and her new book Island Girl: A Triumph of the Spirit please visit normajdougherty.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here