Animal Rights Advocate & Intuitive Practitioner, Dr. Shimane is the author of the children’s book KARMA (Keeping Animal Rights Movement Alive). Her desire is to ignite and cultivate a new Universal karma, by bringing awareness and solutions to animal rights in a lyrical, inspiring, and proactive positive way.
Keeping Animal Rights Movement Alive
- What don’t people know about animal exploitation?
- Why is knowing about this important for kids?
- Is lab testing still going on for makeup? Medicine?
- Are zoos guilty of exploiting animals?
- What can families do to give animals a voice?
To learn more about Dr. Shimane and her new book, KARMA (Keeping Animal Rights Movement Alive) please visit KarmaYourDharma.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.