Dr. Joseph Shrand is triple board certified in adult psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry, and addiction medicine. He is on the faculty of Harvard Medical school and, for more than twenty years has been giving talks on Theory of Mind, the fundamental building block of all human interaction. Dr. Shrand brings this critical part of who we are to the general public in his new book, Do You Really Get Me? Finding Value in Yourself and Others Through Empathy and Connection.
How Not To Judge Others & Ourselves
- How can we look at ourselves and others without judgment?
- What do we create when we judge ourselves? Others?
- What is the theory of mind?
- What is the I-M approach and how can it help us be less judgmental?
- You say that you control no one but influence everyone – what do you mean by that?
His new book, Do You Really Get Me? Finding Value in Yourself and Others Through Empathy and Connection is available on www.Amazon.com along with his previous 3 books The Fear Reflex, Outsmarting Anger, and Manage Your Stress.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here