Debra Kasowski is a thought leader, transformational speaker, and well respected business strategist and coach who just released her latest book The Entrepreneurial Mom’s Guide to Growing a Business, Raising a Family, and Creating a Life You Love.
In this podcast, Debra shares the principles and practices, lessons and tools to growing a sustainable business that integrates relationships, family, and your authentic self.
What Every Business Mom Needs to Know to Survive
- Why do you think so many moms suffer from “mommy guilt” when trying to do something for themselves?
- What are the 3 biggest obstacles getting in the way of a woman’s success?
- What is the key to ensuring that you are on the right track when growing your business?
- Why is intentional networking the business savvy secret to success?
- How can entrepreneurial moms become more productive and make more money?
Be sure to check out Debra Kasowski’s blog posts on JenningsWire.com and you can find out more about Debra and her books on her website TheMillionaireWoman.com where you can gain access to a free audio download of some of the tools and techniques to jumpstart your business and your life so you can live Rich from the Inside Out!
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.