Licensed Professional Counselor, Rita Schulte, is the author of the upcoming book Shattered: Finding Hope and Healing Through the Losses of Life and contributes to magazines such as Counseling Today and Thriving Family among others.
This podcast discusses Rita’s upcoming book and how you can change your perspective on personal loss.
Shattered: Finding Hope and Healing Through The Losses of Life
- Life knocks us all down at one point or another – when we suffer loss, what is the first thing we should do?
- What types of personal loss shouldn’t be shrugged off as “oh well, life happens”?
- When you just sweep things under the carpet, do they tend to manifest and impact your life down the road?
- How do we change perspective on grief?
- What is the first step on the road to grief recovery?
To learn more about Rita Schulte and her upcoming book Shattered: Finding Hope and Healing Through the Losses of Life, please visit her website RitaSchulte.com where you can also listen to her Podcasts and read the first chapter.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.