She is the author of ten books, her latest is About Face: Traits Tell Tales, Learn to Read Faces and Increase Your Sales.
In today’s podcast, Sharyn discusses the ancient practice of face reading and how to use it in your life.
Face Reading For Success
- What exactly is face reading – also known as Physiognomy?
- Can you look at a picture and immediately know how to talk to that person?
- What features are the most telling?
- How can you incorporate face reading into your daily life at work, in social media, or in relationships?
- What can you expect to gain from learning the art of Physiognomy?
To learn more about Sharyn Abbott, her books, speaking and training services, please visit her website SharynAbbott.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.