Rosalind Sedacca, a Divorce & Parenting Coach, founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network and author of the internationally acclaimed ebook, How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children – with Love!
Rosalind discusses the most dangerous post-divorce mistakes parents can make, how to avoid them and if you’re making them, what you can do to reverse the adverse effects on your children.
Topic: Children & Divorce: A New Approach That’s Sensitive and Sane!
1. You’re talking about dangerous mistakes divorced parents make. If they’re so dangerous, why would parents make them?
2. What are the worst mistakes parents make with their children during and after divorce?
3. If a parent has already made some of these mistakes, what do you advise?
4. What are the most important questions parents can ask themselves before they make any divorce decisions?
5. What value can divorcing parents expect from your ebook and what makes it so unique?
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.