Defying all the odds, Susie journeyed an incredible path to live her dream and is now sharing her inspirational, true story, “The Dream Lived”.
Living Your Dreams
- Did you always want to be a professional cheerleader?
- What obstacles did you overcome? How did you get through them?
- The team did not have you back in 2012. How did you respond?
- What if once you realize your dream, it is short lived?
- From your experience, what is the number one piece of advice you would give about pursuing a dream?
To learn more about Susie Sanchez, check out http://about.me/Susie.sanchez Her book, The Dream Lived, is available on all major platforms including Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iTunes.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here