Rachel S. Heslin is the founder of The Fullness of Your Power, LLC, and the author of Rituals of Release: How to Make Room for Your New Life. So many of us struggle when trying to make significant changes in our lives. What if we first need to let go of what’s been holding us back?
How To Make Room For Your New Life
- Why do we need to declutter not just our physical spaces, but our hearts and minds as well?
- What’s the difference between rejection and release?
- Are there different things that we need to let go of, and why does it matter?
- How can incorporating elements of ritual into our lives transform our experience?
- What can we gain from regularly assessing and releasing what does not currently serve us?
Rituals of Release is available in ebook format from Amazon, Barnes and Noble online, and the iTunes store. For additional resources, including a free download of her mini-ebook, The Map of Your Life, you can visit Rachel at www.thefullnessofyourpower.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here