World renowned image and brand specialist, Parker Geiger of the CHUVA Group, joins us to discuss the release of his latest book: The GAME: earn It! Change It! WIN IT…networking 1.0 and 2.0, which focuses on face-to-face and online networking, and how to live between the two worlds seamlessly.
The Balance Between Online & Offline Networking
- What does personal branding REALLY mean?
- How does it impact not just your online image, but your offline image?
- What are the three keys to successful image building?
- How can you effectively answer the question “What do you do?”
- What are “elaborate technique” responses and how can you use them to encourage conversation?
To find out more information on Parker Geiger, his books and services, please visit www.chuvagroup.com You can also check out www.businesssavvyskills.com where you can test your networking skills. His latest book, The GAME: Learn It! Change It! WIN IT…networking 1.0 and 2.0, is available on Amazon.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.